I hosted a trivia night for my MLIS classmates last night. I wasn’t responsible for most of the questions (I think the other committee members were worried every question would relate to Harry Potter or Sherlock) but I was allowed to include a bonus round in the middle. For this bonus round, we showed darienlibrary's Darien Library Does Gangnam Style and then asked the teams ten questions about it (they were allowed to watch the video a second time after). It was hilarious! Well done to Darien, and thanks for being awesome.
Oh and congrats to donutsbaconvodka for being on the winning team for this round. (With a whopping 9 out of 10) <3
Sure I may as well include the questions in case any of you fancy a try…
1. In what section of the library does the video start?
2. What does the banner featuring Yoda say?
3. What date was on the banner?
4. When we first see the lift, what floor is it on?
5. There’s a shape on the lift sign for the floor number – what is it?
6. In the ‘Main Street’ café section, what is the seated man reading?
7. In the Reference Room, what do the signs on the bookshelves say?
8. How many people were dancing in Materials Management?
9. When the main dancer was riding his motorbike, what colour was his helmet?
10. What is Darien Library’s advertised website?
EDIT 2: Context - the second picture (in case it’s not obvious) is the teams watching the video.
8 Notes/ Hide
- ex-tabulis likes this
- iamaliberrian reblogged this from darienlibrary
- themonicabird likes this
- mlarents likes this
- bookavore likes this
- darienlibrary reblogged this from thecommonlibrarian and added:
- darienlibrary likes this
- thecommonlibrarian posted this